.:Enxaquecas da K471:.
Dói, mas não cansa!
18.11.05
Darkness Music
It was a dusty old night and
I'm the first to admit it
I'm sure
I upset someone
But my memory has chosen to omit it
.
A tiny voice was telling me
I should cool it
Chewing my face off talking absolute rubbish
.
The first line hit me like a kick in the face
Thought I better have another just in case
Next thing I knew my heart was under attack
Bought a one way ticket to hell
.
.... And Back!
One Way Ticket to hell and back
Bought a one way ticket to hell and back
One way ticket to hell and back
Bought a one way ticket to hell and back
.
I'm always trying to keep my vices under wraps
But a coach load of mutes would appear talkative chaps
They seemed fit to join me for a couple of hits
But my septum is in tatters
And I've still got the runs
.
Burn for a moment then you kick like a mule
Strangers would agree(?) that it was rocket fuel
Seveal lines are chocking like a glorious game
Bought a one way ticket to hell
.
Stick it up your nose! Woohoo!
.
always cold(?) repeating myself, except I'm getting
slightly louder
Pausing long enough to snort that white powder
Wheels steering off but I'm still on track
Bought a one way ticket to hell
.
And back!
.
.
Esta música mexe com o meu nervoso miudinho!!
Apetece-me fazer loucuras, sem me importar com códigos, nem etiquetas!
Dor sentida pela K471 @ 23:45
2 Comprimidos:
  • Às 19/11/05 17:02, Blogger K471 tomou e disse…

    Reis??
    Santanense?
    Get out!

     
  • Às 20/11/05 09:24, Blogger K471 tomou e disse…

    Ups, oki! Pronto ehehheheh, sorry!
    Benvindo!! Fica o tempo que quiseres! Ehehehe (ai que agora fiquei mal eheh)

     
Enviar um comentário
<< Voltar à  dor
 

Paciente

K471
Funchal, Portugal
Perfil Completo, Aqui!

No Consultório
Crises Recentes
Visitas à Doente

Em Quarentena
O meu Paracetamol
O Tempo